JellyPages.com

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Life is Hard.. Too hard..

At the moment he asked me..
Did I ever get over someone..
Then it snapped..
I never get over him.. *sigh
Ya Allah ya tuhanku..
Life is Hard..
Too hard.
I don't think I can manage myself..
What the matter with me just to forget one person..
It's not that hard but why?
I know, this is just a test from You..
but, i need You to overcome it..
Hopefully I will.
Insyaallah..
Till now, I still regret for doing the biggest mistake of my life..
The mistake for wrongly judging a person..
It had made my life worst I guess..
but, life must go on..
there must be "hikmah" in everything that had happened..
I have God, I have my family, I have my friends to help me,
stay by my side,
give me strength,
support my actions,
"tegur" my wrong doings..
most importantly,, walk beside me to achieve success..
:D
I'm grateful enough and the past,
I hope it will be buried from time to time..


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment